So on to the rules
1. Thank the person who presented the award to you and link back to them.
Thank you Kelley and Amber (my new bloggy friends)! I'm a big fan of both of your blogs! Definitely go check them out if you have not.
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
- I love college basketball and believe Selection Sunday should be a holiday.
- I could probably live on pizza, popcorn (but not microwave), and quesdillas.
- I do not like coffee.
- I love fishing and camping.
- I enjoy downhill skiing.
- I went to the same school kindergarten through 12th grade.
- My hands currently have paint on them. Oh the joys of first grade.
3. Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received the award. This is where it gets tricky. Put here it goes. I will try to make it to 15 blogs because I know there are so many fabulous blogs out there.
Holly at Criss Cross Applesauce in First Grade. Plus she is having an AMAZING giveaway that you MUST check out.
Go check at Haley at Following Optimism
Mrs. Durden at Confessions from a First Year Teacher
Delighted at First Grade Delight who is also a contributor at The Best Endings
Lindsay at The Good Life
Katie and Steve at Two Can Do It. You are familar with readingresource.net. Check them out!
Rachel over at Ms. Rachel's Room
That is all I got for now. I have to hurry to finish some stuff for Friday. I swear I need to start being better prepared. Maybe someday I will learn.