Emily at Second Grade Silliness got me. Here are her questions.
Jenn over at A Pirate's Life for Us tagged me. Here are her questions.
1. Where is your all time favorite place to vacation?
At this tiny state campground that has a small lake. Most of the time there is no one else there so it feels like I have my own private lake.
2. What do you do to chill out after a long day?
I head to the gym or when the weather is nice go for a long bike ride or run. Then come home and crash.
3. How many days of school do you have until summer vacation?
I told myself I wasn't going to start counting down, but I caved last week. We have 40 days left, but I already took a personal day in May so I only have 39.
4. What is something your team or your building collaborates and/or creates for your students?
My team we create a ton of different activities for our students to replacement some of the older lessons. This projects are way more hands on. Also I am on the teacher team to help our students create a school garden.
5. Would you rather read a book on your Kindle (or other digital device) or hold the book in your hands? I would rather hold a book in my hands. I have been a book lover from an early age and have a hard time justifying switch aside from it is easier to travel with.
6. What is something your principal does to make you feel appreciated?
Us teachers earn tickets just like our students do.
7. Share something that makes you really proud to teach in your school district.
I like that I teach at a smaller school so I have gotten to know so many great people in the community.
8. What is your biggest "oops moment" as a teacher? Let see one of the times I took my class outside for a science lesson half of my class got locked outside on our way back in. Quite the dramatic experience for all of us.
9. If you could be anything other than a teacher what would you be? I know this isn't a real job but if I could just make things for TpT and etsy and be a professional pinner I would.
10. You've been hired to design and teach a college course to students who want to become teachers. What would you include in your course?
I would want to include ways to work with students and classroom management. I would also include lots of examples from classrooms and classroom visits. I have learned and gained a ton from doing that.