I finally have time to sit and join Lyndsey's sweet linky party.
1. I am thankful for my family!! I know families come in all shapes and sizes...and mine comes from three sides... but I am always amazed at how much support, love, and memories come from them. Also with each passing year I see more of them in myself. We have created our own holidays like Cider Weekend and honestly I look forward to those more than the traditional ones.
Here is a pile of some of us at our Winter Weekend...aka have a picnic in the snow with sledding, skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing and food galore.
2. I am thankful for my friends! My current situation is a little awkward in that I do/feel that I live two lives in two places. They have been supportive and make me still feel like I participate in their lives even when I can't exactly be present.
3. Teaching! I am so thankful I have a job where I can learn and laugh everyday and have the potential to make a difference.
4. My godparents. I have 6! I know guess I need a lot of guidance but all of them have greatly shaped who I am. I can remember as a child always looking forward to spending time with my cousins...and I still do...but I get that excited now about seeing my godparents.
5. My home...so according to Good Morning America my nearby backyard is the most beautiful place in America. I know it may sound strange but just being home makes everything feel alright. I can't wait for the time to return where I can visit this place daily.
Just a reminder to all my sweet blog readers who I am also very thankful for I am having giveaway going on until Friday. Don't miss out!! Check it out here!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! Enjoy a much needed break...I know you deserve it!