Monday, May 7

Thank you and Say What?!?!?

First off a HUGE thank you to all those teachers who were part of the Teacher Jackpot!!! Thanks to all your great materials my printer and laminator will have long hours ahead of them. Thanks also to all the great TpT and TN sales going on. My carts are being filled right now and making the final decisions. It is soooo hard when there are so many great packets and ideas. I know I have said it before but YOU ROCK!

Now to the say what?!?! part because seriously I still can't quite grasp it. I feel I need to be pinched because I feel like this is just a teacher blog, not that I am not stressing the just part, but I was nominated for this:
To be nominated a blog must:
  • Inspire your audience (which is all of you wonderful followers)
  • Encourage discussion through comment posting
  • Contain genuinely fascinating content
(These are the words of Accelerated Degree rules for the nominations.)
I was mainly nominated for my post We are Authors! Let's Celebrate! so if you want to check out that post again click here

Also this nomination involves voting which will start on May 14th through May 21st. If you  like this blog please considering voting. Thanks for all you do!



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is so cool- and it was a great post! Good luck :)
    Julie
    Light A Fire in Third

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations:)
    And don't ever feel like you are "just a blog" girlie- you are awesome!
    Staci

    Going Nutty!

    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Jessica - you deserve it!

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete