Monday, March 26

I Lost the Blog but Still Want to Party

So I found this linky party but totally forgot who is hosting it so I can't link up. Thank you Heather for telling me. So go link up with Jen at Best Practices 4 Teaching to join in the fun.

So here is my contribution to the party




Can you tell what my frustrations are? Hope those who are on spring break are enjoying it! I reached 100 followers!! That just blows my mind! My little blog is growing! Thanks to all my amazing followers and  fellow bloggers! You all rock!

7 comments:

  1. It is Jennifer at "Best Practices 4 Teaching."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Going to linky up now!
      Jessica

      Delete
  2. Pencils that do not break and sharpeners that work forever! :)


    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 100!!

    I would love it if pencils never broke too!! :)

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go on 100+ followers!

    I think those would ALL be great things to invent!

    My invention would be Scratch and Sniff Ritalin stickers! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete