We are currently working on adding and subtracting up to 40. Unfortunately, our number lines do not go that high so we are busy working with hundred charts in preparation. I bought a classroom one that is huge and magnetic. I absolutely love it! I can write on it with dry erase markers to model and it works SO well. I could not find exactly what I needed in a new hundred charts for all my students. Since I could not find it I went and created it. Here is a copy for you if you would like.
Also Kelley at Buggy for Second Grade is having a giveaway for getting 300 followers and her birthday. Head there to enter to win a $25.00 gift certificate to TpT. Perfect for the all the sales going on!
Also you have my permission to pin!


Thanks for the shout out girlie! Head over and check out my new post and send me another comment since you blogged about my giveaway!
ReplyDeletethese are great! thanks...umm...Kelley - HOW did I miss this giveaway of yours???
ReplyDeleteThe Teacher’s Cauldron
Thank you so much for the hundred chart puzzles! They are awesome!
ReplyDelete-Megan
First Grade Magic
Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete:)
Christina
Mrs. Bainbridge's Blog